Kaycee Clark - Big Brother 20 Jun 18, 2018 18:08:40 GMT
Post by IrishEyes on Jun 18, 2018 18:08:40 GMT
Hometown: San Diego, CA
Current city: Tempe, AZ
Occupation: Pro-football player
Three adjectives that describe you: Fun, positive, and athletic.
Favorite activities: Playing sports, working out, and personal development.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
I would have to say learning to trust strangers and maybe knowing the fact that you will have people talking behind your back and try to be shady. Other than that, I adapt pretty well, wherever I am.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
I liked Cody Nickson, just because he was different and such a badass. He went against the grain when everyone else in the house wanted to follow Paul Abrahamian because he was a previous cast member.
Cody was a competition beast. I mean, the only thing I would say is he could've had a better social game.
Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
My strategy to win the game is to use my social skills to my advantage. I am a big-time people person. I also want to be as honest as possible in the game. I am a loyal person in real life and I want to stick to that as much as I can.
I also don't want to seem too much of a threat from the very beginning where I then become an immediate target. I'm also looking to align with some people where I feel the vibes are right and legit.
My life's motto is...
Think outside the box, take risks, and never give up.
What would you take into the house and why?
- Pictures of my family, which I already know is not allowed, because they are my motivation.
- My Jordan sandals because I don't like to walk around the house barefoot or with just socks on.
- Pre-workout supplement so I can have that extra boost, if needed!
Fun facts about yourself:
- My mother is Filipino and met my father in the Philippines while he was traveling in the Navy.
- I was fiercely loyal to my first job in high school and worked at Smart & Final for 11 years.
- I moved to Scottsdale for a girl, then broke up after a few months living there, but ended up staying there and made a new life for myself!
- Big Brother is the only TV show I watch and it's my tradition with my dad.